Southport Links Covid19 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://rcsl.forumotion.com

The new Virtual Rotary meeting Forum Empty The new Virtual Rotary meeting Forum

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:25 pm
Good afternoon,

Hope you are all enjoying being locked down for the foreseeable.

As we have had to cancel all meetings for the next few weeks, and if over 70s get locked down for several weeks, it may be sometime before we have another meeting. Many of us are over 70, and many of us have underlying health issues, or family members have issues or we are caring for someone at risk so I thought it would be helpful to set up a forum that is open to only club members and will enable us to keep in touch with all other members of the club - so if any of us need some assistance we can ask on here and get some support. Although we are not meeting, there is likely to be some local groups that need the clubs help, if anything comes up, you can post on here for comments from the club.

It can also be used for virtual meetings where several or all members can chip in with their comments on any topic. I have only set the forum up 5 minutes ago, but over the next day or two I will add a few categories for different postings.
It will only work if all or most of the club members join the forum and join in, so if you could all register asap let's see if we can keep in touch through these tough days. I will have to OK anyone wanting to join the forum, so register your details and I will accept you asap.
YIR
Robin
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum